18. oktober 2013

DT Marvelous Magnolia - Fall or Halloween


I'm sooooooo late with this post, I'm so sorry!!
Yesterday I was stupid enougth to enter a training session with Leksvik Elite. For those of you who haven't heard of them, it's the elite cross-country skiing where I live. Some of them are even on the national skiing team. I'm a very large girl and thought this was for all the factories emploies in the area. Well I WAS TERRIBLE WRONG!!! LOL!!! Suddenly I found myselves among super trained, skinny people. OMG!! I know now for a fact that I'll never enter training sessions ever again. I won't share boring detail with you, but I survied at least. 
I'm so glad my true passion is crafting, no pain and heart rate way out of controll there ;)

Marvelous Magnolia have started a new and fun challenge 


Here is my DT-card inpiration for you



I just adore this Tilda ♥
She is colored with distress re-inkers ♥


I have put on some shabby green enamel on the cloud ♥

I'd like to enter at Time for Magnolia Challenge - Fall/halloween

7 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe lekkert ♥

    God helg!

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous Eva. I love Tilda and the Autumnal embellies are gorgeous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the beautiful cloud! Hugs, Brigitte

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig høstkort, rå fargelegging!:))
    Ida

    SvarSlett
  5. Huffameg, høres ut som om du hadde litt av en opplevelse på fellestrening....
    Kortet ditt er helt nydelig, så nydelige detaljer og lekkert fargelagt.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  6. Wowwwww I really love your card Eva Marie! Such a beauty! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelig! Elsker skyen og all teksturen på den, sååå lekkert! Flott motiv, så nydelige blomster, spesielt den store, og herlig med paraplycharm da. Nydelig fargelagt. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...