8. juli 2012

DT Dream Valley - Anything But Square

Goood sunday everyone :)
I have just awakened after a lovely wedding yesterday. Now my babysister is a wife.
She was gorgeous and her man so handsome ♥
My project as at DT at Dream Valley this time was also a wedding project, and I still haven't posted all my project for this wedding......yes, I've been very busy the last weeks getting finished in time. This tablecard that I have made is made together with my sweet biglittle girl, beacuse of the shortness in time :)

This fortnight challenge at Dream Valley is

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE



Pop on over to the challenge blog and see our wee prizes and the different not square project the DT has made. And remember it's for all type of crafts as long as it follows the challenge theme!!


Hugs

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh just beautiful Eva! I love all of the details and the colours are so pretty :)

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...