3. februar 2013

DT Dream Valley - Valentine


A forthnight passes so quickly and we are already here with a new challenge at Dream Valley


Yes we are in love ♥
Show us your gorgeous valentine card.

This time I've sewed arround the edges and really played with the image. I gave Tilda som gorgeous wings and stamped a lot of times arround her with my round angel stamp from Kort og Godt and my love heart sentiment stamp from Magnolia.

Tilda is colored with distress markers and re-inkers ♥
I've added some stickles star dust on her wings.

Pink and sweet for valentine ♥♥

I'm so looking forward to seing your gorgeous creation at our challenge ♥

I'm entering:


5 kommentarer:

  1. OMG, your Tilda with wings is AWESOME!!!!! I love your colouring and amazing layout! Your card is perfect! Hugs, Brigitte

    SvarSlett
  2. Sååå nydelig.
    Lekkert fargelagt motiv og nydelig pyntet.

    Klem,Kjersti

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so beautiful. The details are perfect. Gorgeous coloring.

    SvarSlett
  4. So pretty card. I love color papers and colouring is fab.
    Nathalie

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...