21. mai 2013

Time to announce my Besties Blog Hop Winner


Thank you so much for all your lovely comment. I'm overwhelmed. I'm so sorry to only have one winner. The winner will get my candy and Sherri's lovely clear stamp



And the winner is 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jan with this lovely comment:
Wow!! Eva marie, your cards is fabulous, just beautiful all pretty in pink, I love it and I love your fairy bestie, she ia adorable and I like your style too. Your blog candy is super lovely and yes I follow you on Bloglovin! Thank you for this opportunity I would love to win those beautiful gifts. Many thanks.

Hugs Jan xxx
Please e-mail me Jan with your adress, for your candy!! ♥
eva7120@me.com






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...