6. februar 2014

Garden Delights

The last couple of months I have reduced my DT work, and really got my mojo back. Projects are flying out of my crafting room....LOL. I can color for hours and try out new and exciting products. Well, for me they are new, for others they have been around for a while.....hehe
On this card I have tried out Lindys Stamp Gang spray, which I have shopped at Scrapcrafts4you. You will be stunned by the glimmer in these sprays, the sparkle in them is truly amazing.
The big roses are also from Scrapcrafts4you, they are fab, you won't believe the mount of spray they can take, and still keep their shape. I'm amazed!! The three in the back got a good load of spray to. 

Over at Simply Magnolia they have got a DT call, with this card I'd like to join in on that. They ask for projects with FRUITES. I picked Tilda with carrots on my card, I love dipping carrots for snacks!!



Sweet Tilda is colored with distress ♥






5 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous Eva. The image is adorable and I love all the fab dies. You have coloured her beautifully.
    I can understand how you feel giving up on some DT's. I did the same and I found I started to enjoy card making far more when I didn't have added pressure.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card & fab colouring. Good luck with the DT call x

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort, kjempefine farger og detaljer.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  4. so pretty love your design and coloring....hugs lizzi simply magnolia

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...